Monday 11 March 2013

Well, no post for a while. I have been busy reading writing and Tumblring... Ive almost finished The Fellowship Of The Ring (By Tolkien) Which im really proud of, people said Tolkien was hard/confusing to read, but I still don't find it bad. His writing is amazing just...Beautiful!
John Green on the other hand has proceeded on hurting me with 'The Fault In Our Stars' Its overall a very depressing book, although well written (I will give him that). I advise that if you want to read it, prepare yourself for tears.
~~~
I also finished The Hobbit a few weeks ago (Another Tolkien). I loved it, but it is more of a child's story, although it has a good plot and great characters!
~~~
Im now sitting here with a cup of tea deciding what to write about, surprise surprise! Oh yeah. I GOT TICKETS FOR LONDON MCM COMIC CON. Im just so excited and happy about that! My family are also considering taking me to the Comic Con San Diego next year O<O. I cant control my #feels...
~~~
Some people at school find me 'Sad' how i read a lot, write a lot, and would rather go to Comic Con than Morocco (Im talking to you Megan...). But, its what makes me happy, so I decided not to care about what people think about me, (not that I cared before)...
~~~
Some more important news is that Sherlock Season 3 Is to begin filming at the end of the month, confirmed by Martin himself. The dashboard of my Tumblr has gone mad with this knowledge, and so have I! Although, it shouldn't be airing until December this year/January next.
~~~
Some more news... Star Trek Into The Darkness should be out in cinemas on May 9th. So Thats another thing to be looking forwarded too! (We get to see Cumberbatch!)
~~~
At the weekend I added some more books to my bookshelf, im going to start to read some George. R. R. Martin after I have finished Tolkien. So it wont be for quite a while!
~~~
I also recently finished watching Graham Norton's Big Chat on iplayer. I have not laughed so hard in ages!
Here are some highlights which I enjoyed:

  • The Gymnastics Competition on the stage, It was hilarious...
  • Graham Norton showing Martin Freeman, Russel Howard and Richard Curtis some Johnlock fanart. Martin was sitting there grinning like a fool, enjoying it. Russel looked shocked. And Richard had to cover his eyes and just looked appalled! It was also past watershed so Graham was able to show the watchers the interesting art, it was good to see that he censored some of them with Red-Nose stickers.
  • I also liked the start when Graham told Ronnie Corbett to 'Sit, sit down boy. There's a good Ronnie'

I suggest you watch it.
~~~
And in my last bit of news today I shall say that I have started a Sherlock Fanfic,which will be posted on A03 As soon as I finish the first chapter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment