Tuesday 19 March 2013

Just finished having a Torchwood night with the family. I seem to have got them into it! All the joys now I have the DVDs !!So, my family have now decided that they like my taste in TV series, and have asked if we can watch Torchwood every night until we finish it.... Then if we can watch Doctor Who or Supernatural. Well, I obviously agreed! I get to spend time with my family, glued to the TV screen, watching something I like! PERFECT!

I managed to read a bit more of Tolkien tonight, and I read the introduction of the Sherlock Holmes collection, and now I know an awful lot about Conan Doyle! I was surprised when I read that publishers turned his books down.



















Ah, some wonderful pictures of my book and my hoard I got today.
The Complete Sherlock Holmes (Barnes & Noble Leather-bound Classic) Front
Ah, and the back is the most beautiful, there is no blurb but patterns and snippets relating to the famous detective!
 A further study of the front of the book, has old tinted pages, and a gold fabric bookmark.
First page, always interesting. Again, snippets of the detective (Violin, pipe, poison etc.)



















And finally my amazing hoard, straight from amazon! An amazing website which I would be lost without! (Cost £204.45-Not too bad, but still dented my pocket!)




Anyway, I was very very happy with my hoard! And I hope to stock up on more stuff (DVD's, Books, Music, ANYTHING) whenever I gain some more money, hopefully soon.

Goodnight, my friends.
 
 Not all those who wander are lost

No comments:

Post a Comment